Wednesday 1 November 2017

All Dressed Up Sparkle and shine.

Afternoon - I'm helping out the Facebook All dressed up design team today so I get to share this card with you - using one of my current favs... Christmas Hair do. The Challenge on Facebook  starts today with a Sparkle and Shine theme. So I have used tons of gems and covered the wooden embellishment with red promarker and Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen.

 I die cut a circle of red paper and covered the base card with green patterned paper from Lawn Fawn Snow Days. I added a stripe of ribbon and then cut around the image and used 3d foam to adhere her to the base.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Hair - Warm Greys
Jumper and hair band - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Scarf and leaves -  Lime Tiwst, Grass & Lush Green
Antlers - Tan, Cocoa & Chestnut.

Hope you like her and enjoying all the christmas inspiration!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment