Sunday 8 October 2017

Take a Hike

Morning - having a little break from Chirstmas... I saw these papers from American Crafts Creekside collection  and thought they were perfect for this image, which is called Faldaree Deirdery Dunderton from Dr Digi.
I love the autumn - especially the days that are dry but cold and crisp so last weekend we went to a local country park for a wander with the deer.

I used Prisma color pencils to colour the image and then cut around her. I mounted the paper panel on to mustard yellow and red Bazzill card and tied a little twine around the top. I added the bag charm to the twine before I glued it all in place.

Hope you like the card and get chance to get some fresh air this weekend.
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image and the background is so fab....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card loving the sentiment just right for this card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete