Sunday 27 August 2017

3D Retro arcade game.

Morning - The fab Dr over at the Dr Digi's house of stamps had created this ace papercut for us to play with! It forms a retro arcade game and is really simple to construct. This papercut will be available in the shop very soon!


I printed it out on thick strong card and would recommend at least a 260gsm to make it sturdy. I then cut around the whole shape  -}


I then scored along all the fold lines so they were nice and crisp . This helps it form the shape really easy.


I put glue on all the tabs and allowed them to become tacky - I then folded the shape together and used a paper clip to hold it whilst the glue dried.
And here are the finished results - The bottom is hollow so it could be stuff with treat size chocolate bars like Milky Ways and used as a gift box... 


Thanks for stopping by and hope you all enjoy this new product.... there may be others coming soon also to keep your eyes peeled!!

Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant what an amazing design idea Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work looks so cool Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all enjoy this new product....


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete