Sunday 16 July 2017

Peg Leg Pete - Seas the day.

Afternoon - Time for my latest Dr Digi card and today I've used Peg Leg Pete . 

I've been thinking and planning Christmas cards this last week so this was a nice change to do something completely different. And these papers from Echo Park Pirate's Life were perfect for the image and to create all the banners which I cut but hand and mounted onto black card. I also used some silver Mirri card to die cut the anchor using a Lawn Fawn Die.


I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -

Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice with Cool Grey stubble!
Pants and Hats - Cool Greys - 1 to 5.
Jacket - Poppy, Ruby & Burgundy
Wood - Satin, Cinnamon, Cocoa & Raw Sienna.
Bird - Lime Zest & Pear Green, True blue & Royal Blue, Canary, Gold & Bright orange.

I also used gold and silver pens to add some details.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -


Right - im off out into the garden whilst there is a break in the rain to get a few bits planted in and tied up!
See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment