Wednesday 22 February 2017

Shabbier Chicier??

So here is Part II - a bit shabbier!! This is also for the new challenge at I love Promarkers. For those who haven't seen my previous post -The sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy  and the image I have used is called  Summer Fairy.


To make this card I used My Minds Eye Pretty little things paper to cover the base card and added some lace across the middle. I die cut a frame from gold card with a sizzix die and added the coloured image behind it. I coloured the butterflies with promarkers and attached these along with a greeting from My Minds Eye Blue Necessities.

I used these promarkers and Flexmarkers -
Skin - Usual
Hair -  Eggnog, Buttercup, Saffron, Tan
Fruit - Mango, Saffron, Buttercup, Lilac & wild orchid, Burgundy & Cardinal red.
Leaves - Meadow green, apple cider & Olive Green.
Wood - Raw Sienna & Henna.
Top - April shower, Pastel blue & Twilight sky
Butterflies - Azure, Oasis & Reef blue.

Thanks for stopping by today,
see you again soon.
Liz (:(|)x


No comments:

Post a Comment