Wednesday 15 February 2017

Little Treasures - ADU

Afternoon all - Have you seen there is a new challenge starting today at All Dressed Up blog? 

As always it is an Anything Goes challenge as long as you use one of the gorgeous All Dressed Up Images. And the quality of the Design team inspiration is just fabulous! (And I'm not just saying that as I am one of them!!)

This month I have used an image called  Little Treasure  and it was made for all my work colleagues to sign to send to celebrate a new baby. 



































Firstly I covered a large base card with wood effect paper from DCWV - The Goodwood Stack. I also used a scalloped die edge from MFT to cut the panel from Tilda Flower garden spotty paper which I also used to paper piece the Teddy's top. I added some Wycinanka hearts a couple of this I filled with Diamond stickles. I tied some red twine around the base card and tied this in a bow and also glued this in place with a little wooden heart.

I die cut a banner and used Doodlebug letter stickers to spell out the new babies name and put some gems on the first and last flag. I also used gems to separate the number stickers which show her date of birth.
I also used Paper Smooches stamp to say "Congratulations" inside the card along with Lawn Fawn Harolds ABC  stamps. 

I used a  MFT dienamics scalloped stitched edge, banner, inside / outside stitched square to cut the image which I coloured using Promarkers & Flexmarkers -

Bunny  - Warm Greys
Teddy -  Linen, Tan & Nutmeg
Feet & ears -  Pink Mittens, Baby Pink & Cocktail pink
Blue grey - edges

I hope you like it - I love making cards like this that can be kept as a keep sake or framed for the Baby's room.
Back with you again soon to show you some more of the latest creations and hope to see lots of entries in the challenge,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty I love the effect you have given the bear x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali - I always struggle a bit with fur!
      x

      Delete