Monday 26 December 2016

Surfin Santa - And Relax....



Hello - Happy Christmas !
I have used Surfin Santa as I think Father Christmas will by now be lay on a beach somewhere relaxing after all the manic rushing around. I hope you are all getting chance to chill out a little now that lunch has been served and everyone is a little snoozy!
 
I have used paper from Lawn Fawn Snow days and present paper from Pink Fresh Oh joy and covered the join with red Ric Rac ribbon. I added some Doodlebug enamel dots and a clear sticker greeting from Simple Santa Claus and Co. I die cut the image using a Lawn Fawn double stitched oval and mounted it onto black. 
I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin - Ivory, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice. 
Beard - Ice Greys.
Shorts - Powder blue, Sky Blue & Royal blue. 
Surf board - Red & Ruby, Emerald & Lush Green, Lime Green & Pear Green. 

Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas holiday and spending it just how YOU want to!! 
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment