Sunday 25 December 2016

Christmas under the Mistletoe.

Happy Christmas!

To celebrate Christmas day we have a special challenge starting at I love Promarkers and its an Anything Goes challenge. However seeing as I was still making Christmas cards up till Christmas eve - Mine is obviously a Christmas card! I have used Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Eve under the Mistletoe.  Its a lovely big stamp - perfect for those special cards for loved ones.


I have used Pink Fresh Papers from Oh Joy collection long with the greeting which I have mounted on gold foil card. I tied some thin red twine around the bottom section and secured the bow with a small wooded heart from Wycinaka.

I used these promarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Dress -  Red, Poppy, Ruby, Cardinal & Burgundy red
Belt - Cool greys.
Fluffy - Blue Grey 1 & 3

I really love this card and think its simple but stylish.
Hope your having a great day.
See you all soon,
Liz (:(|)x
Mistletoe - Pine

No comments:

Post a Comment