Sunday 16 October 2016

Road Works Reg.

Morning - This morning I'm showing you a card I have made using one of the new releases - an image called Road Works Reg.  (Just click on the name to find it in the Dr Digi shop.)
I think he is fabulous - it makes me think of the advert where the builders and bankers have a dance off!


 
I covered a background card with a piece of paper from My Minds Eye All things chalk collection. I die cut a yellow circle and the image frame from red mirri card using Lawn Fawn Stitched dies. I also used the Lawn Fawn big scripty words die to cut "Big Hugs" from yellow and I added a yellow arrow from Doodlebug sprinkles. I used a silver pen on the image to colour what would be metal and added a greeting from Craftworks card.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice. Warm grey 2 for his beard. 
Warm Grey 1- 5 - boots
Warm grey 1 was used to add shading to his "white" t-shirt as well. 
Jeans - Capri blue, dove grey & Denim blue. 
Hat - Lemon, canary, Summer sun & gold. 
Ground - Raw sienna, Sandstone & Cocoa. 
Road sign - Poppy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Thanks for taking a look - don't forget to say hi.
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments: