Sunday 4 September 2016

Elliot & Elvis Christmas present.

Hello - Its actually been sunny here today and I have been making Christmas cards! But these NEW Christmas Images from Dr Digi are so much fun to colour in. If you saw the facebook post you will know my plan for another card will be to use these images to use for decoupage. This image is called Elliot and Elvis.






















This fab and colourful background paper is from Echo Park - Everybody loves Christmas and I have used black and green card for the mounts. I handtied a red bow from ribbon and added two silver bells from Paperchase.

The image was coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & spice.
Red, poppy, ruby & Burgundy.
Leaf green, Grass & Emerald
Soft Lime, Lime zest & Lime green.
Baby pink , Carmine & Magenta.
Gold & Orange
Sky Blue
Cool grey 1,3,4 &5 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 

Christmas Card Challenges - ATG
12 Months of christmas - anything christmas
Paper creators - Christmas


All for now - see you soon.
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Fab as always you have the best papers and fab colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! I have a huge stash of paper!!! Just waiting to be used. The other half think I like to just sit and stroke rather than use it!! X

      Delete
  2. Liz, this is a wonderful card- so bright and cheery. Your colouring is gorgeous and I love that design paper - it suits the image and your beautiful colour work perfectly.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete