Sunday 21 August 2016

Have a Blast.

Hello! I'm all ready with my post this morning - in fact I am writing this on Saturday night whilst eating chocolate and drinking red wine! As tomorrow when this goes live I will be in work (boo!!)

So here is my DT card for Dr Digi using Retro rocket. I'm not sure this photo shows it very well but the rocket is attached to a stripe of acetate so it appears to be flying. I love these quirky extra bits and bobs as they can be used for some many different ways. I've used the rocket with a stamp from Waltzing Mouse Stamps Half Pint Heroes collection for the greeting.  



































The paper is from Bo Bunny Blast Off collection and I covered the round card base with  paper from Bo Bunny Blast off collection. I die cut the yellow moon paper using Lawn Fawn stitched hillside boarder and embossed it using a cuttlebug folder. I used silver pen and also some white pen to add some shine.

I used these promarkers to colour the rocket -
Ice grey 1 to 5.
Red, Poppy & Ruby.
Powder Blue.
Canary, Gold, Orange & Bright orange.

Why don't you have mooch around all the Bits and Bobs for sale on the website - see what inspiration you get and funky ways to use things!

See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, this is a really beautiful card. I love your colouring and your card design is brilliant - you are so clever with your designs.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete