Friday 13 May 2016

New Images at All Dressed Up

Here is my latest DT card for All Dressed Up and I have been lucky to get my hands on one of the new images called Gaming Boy. How great is this for those teenage boys that are sooo tricky!!



























All the papers and stickers are from Bo Bunny collection called Blast Away. I die cut the image using a  nestabilities die. I used sparkly red Peel Offs to create the boarder and red mirri to mount the star sticker. 

I used these Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral, Spice.
Hair - Cocoa & Cinnamon
Jacket - Gold, Orange, Bright Orange
Jeans - Powder Blue & Capri Blue
T-shirt - Lime Green & Pear Green.
Ice Greys for Tv, controller and earphones.

Hope you like it... Sorry its a short post but its all hand to the pump today decorating our venue ready for the BIG DAY tomorrow (I have scheduled this post as I reckon by now I will be stressing!!)

All for now,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. Perfect design paper to go with this image Liz :D
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete