Sunday 8 May 2016

Make A Wish

Morning

Today's card is made using Spells for beginners  from Dr Digi to go with the current challenge theme
of Mystic and Magic.
This time next week I will be a Married woman - so I may not have chance to post next Sunday as We still have a few bits to do before the wedding. Apologies in advance if I don't get chance!




































I covered the base card in gold textured paper and die cut a panel from black card using a My Favourite things star die. I used a My Favourite things edge die to make a notebook page onto which I stamped the greeting from Paper Smooches Chit Chat collection. The bottles and potions are also from My Favourite things dies called Chemistry set. I used some Doodlebug enamel dots in co-ordinating colours and finally put some glaze on the globe at the top of his staff which I sprinkled Cosmic Shimmer on.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Beard & Hair - Warm Greys
Hat & Shoes - Ice Greys & Black.
Staff - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Cocoa.
Belt & Globe - Lime Zest & Lime Green
Robe - Sugar Plum, Winter Berry & Lavender,
Book pages - Champagne.
Eyes - Powder Blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

So ... maybe see you next week... maybe not...either way I will be back soon as a MRS.
Liz (:(|)x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz, This is a beautiful card. As always, your colouring is amazing but it is your wonderful card design that is the scene stealer here for me. Such a gorgeous combination of ideas and the background looks amazing. Sending you and your intended the very best of love and luck for your wedding and life together.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete