Wednesday 2 March 2016

Lucy's 5th Birthday.

Morning - My creation for today is for I love Promarkers. Its week two of the Challenge and the theme is Use a number. This could be an age, a date or a house number. There are two sponsors this week - Col Art (Letraset) and Opal Crafts. The Winner is picked at random and there is also a top three chosen by the Design Team.




I made this card for my Goddaughter Lucy's 5th Birthday. I have used a rubber stamp image from Stamping Bella called Tiny Townies Tiny Dancers and coloured the girls in the same Ballet colours that they have.

I mounted a panel of Me & My Big Ideas flower paper onto Lilac bazzill card. I used a spellbinders die to cut the doily shape from Papermania Glittered vellum and placed this behind a stripe of shimmer bazzill cream card, which I wrapped some co-ordinating blue ribbon from American Crafts around it.

I spelt out LUCY using American Crafts thickers in silver and also used number 5 for her fifth Birthday. The greeting is a clear sticker from Kaisercraft and I added some pink gems, along with stickles to make the dresses sparkle.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique white, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice.
Girl 1 Hair - Buttercup, Cananry, Pineapple crush & Sleigh bells
Girl 2 Hair - Caramel, Cocoa & Walnut.
Clothing - April showers, Powder Blue & Cobalt Blue.
Baby Pink, Salmon & Carmine
Lavender & Orchid.
Ice Grey 1 for shading.  
Girl 3 Hair -  Raw Seinna, Saddle Brown & Cocoa

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

It would be lovely to see all your enteries into this challenge.
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. a fabulous and fun image gorgeous card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous, girly card, Lucy will love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, this is an amazing card - I love everything about it - you have coloured the image beautifully and the delicate papers along with the silver sentiments look wonderful. Lucy will be thrilled with this.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete