Friday 19 February 2016

Flutterby

Hello - It's time to showcase the week two creations for I love Promarkers. The theme this week is Bingo and the Sponsor is Stitchy Bear.
I have used an image called Flutterby from Stitchy Bear Digi images.


I have used Ribbon, Sentiment & Flower but thrown in a few pearls for extra measure!

I covered the base with Bo Bunny paper called Persuasion My Sweet - I decided to use a round card base so it could rock and have some movement. I added some thin Ribbon from my stash and a greeting from Craftwork Cards. I coloured the bird with promarkers and added some pearls in a swirly pattern. I used Star Dust stickles on the bird to make it shine and shimmery.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the Flutterby -
Pastel green, Frosted Jade & Turquoise.
Bluebell & Wild orchid,
Sky blue, Azure, True Blue & Prussian.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges -
2crafty girls - ATG with Pearls.
ABC challenge - B is for Bird.
Pearly Sparkle - All you need is love and pearls
Becka B - Bingo - Flower, image, tag
Bunny Zoe - Things with wings
Dream Valley - Sparkle and Shine


So I'll be back soon with more cards and creations to show you.
Have fun till then.
Liz (:(|)x

19 comments:

  1. so gorgeous. the hummingbird is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please play with us again. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card, thank you for joining us @ BBCB xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazingly beautiful! You’re so talented! I love everything on the creation, Thanks for sharing your beautiful work at Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies and don’t forget to join us again in the next challenge, we want to see your beautiful work again!
    Lidya
    Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colours. Gorgeous make :) Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What this is truly gorgeous! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sparkly wings, thanks for playing along with our Sparkle Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
    Happy Crafting
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card, thank you for joining in at Beckabchallenge blog. Becka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for taking part in our Becka B challenge blog, your Creation is a totally stunning , divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really glad you joined. I love your card - it is beautiful x.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card. Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our very first Challenge at Becka B Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca (DT)

    ReplyDelete