Wednesday 20 May 2015

Party Poopers.

 I made this card for the latest I Love Promarkers Challenge using images from the sponsor Eureka Stamps. This is one of the digi images called - Party Poopers.   Click on the link to take you to the image.

I'm not sure why I choose this image as I am not very good at colouring Fur but I love Dogs and just thought this was a really fun image. I based my Dogs and colouring on a Little Mutt, Alsatian, A grey Scruff, Doberman, Labrador and Dalamatian - Not sure I managed but you get the jist!

The theme of the challenge this week is TAGS - So I went with the party theme and added a tag as a Shaker embellishment using Acetate and putting behind it lots of multi-coloured sequins and glitter.
The background paper is from Doodlebug and the red tag paper is from Bazzill Basics. Tag I die cut using a Sizzix die which I removed the middle from. The ribbon I just had in my stash?!  The Happy Birthday is from Pebbles and the black letters are also from Doodlebug. I added a little glaze to the Pooches noses to make them appear wet.
The Grass is cut using a Joy Of Crafts Die.

I used the following Promarkers to colour the dogs -
Dalmatian - Cool grey 1 & 5
Golden Retriver - Sleigh bells, Pineapple crush, Eggnog & Raw sienna. Cocktail pink & blush.
Alsatian - Auburn, Saddle brown, Chestnut, Cocoa, Warm grey 5, Fire wood & Umber.
Grey mutt - Blue greys. Cocktail pink & Antique pink
Doberman - Warm grey 4 & 5, Black, Spice & Amber.
Little Mutt - Amber, spice, Tawny owl, Satin & Grey Squirrel. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Top Tip Tuesday - Animals - **Tip - Add a little glue to the cut end of ribbon to stop it fraying, **
Sister Act Challenge - AATG.
Eureka Stamps - Shaker Cards.
Sparkle & Shine - Picture Inspiration (Interpretation - Shaker card)
Crafty Boots Challenge - Ribbon
Digi Sketch Challenge - Animals
The Stamping Boutique - Die Cut
Crafty Ribbon - Animals
Southern Girls - Animal Crackers.

Right Woofers - Time for me to crack on - Lots to do today,
Have a good one.
Lilibet (:(|)x

24 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make the tag transparent and have it as a shaker element, it looks great. You've coloured the dogs beautifully too. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week for our 'animal' challenge.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous love they way you have done the tag Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun card! It's all around amazing, I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at the stamping boutique challenge blog -Annalisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love all of the dogs and bright, cheerful design. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love that its a shaker in the form of a tag too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, such fun and so jolly. Love the tag. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous make! Such a fun card. thanks so much for joining our 'Things with Wings' challenge at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Your card is beautiful and I am thrilled that you entered our challenge at Eureka Stamps. Please join us again. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very creative. Love your shaker card for the shaker challenge. That is how I got here. Isn't it fun to make friends around the world? I also really like your puppies they are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a friendly place - the crafty world! Thanks for your lovely comments xx

      Delete
  10. Such a great card! So happy and bright! Thanks for joining us over at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creation, super cute... thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a bright and cheerful creation. I LOVE it! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete