Friday 22 May 2015

May's Colour Mojo

Its Time for the May Colour inspiration - this month its Turquoise
For those who have been following the colour journal journey - This has been inspired by Some Odd Girl and Kristy - who uses Copics so its great to be able to convert the colours to Promarkers as there isn't as much guidance or colour combos out there for Pros as there are the Copics.

So here is my latest page in my colour Journal. (If you want to see the other pages- just click on the label and all the pages will appear.) So far I have done Lime Green, Yellow and now this lovely colour.

I ran out of time a little so I only did the Turquoise on the blue specrum but plan to do some with a more Green base too. 

 
This image is from Some Odd Girl and is called Tweeting. I shouldn't have completed him but it seemed wrong not too... So I did finish him and then I did exactly why I shouldn't finish my journal images - I used him on a card!!

Here's the finished Card.... Now I will have to colour him again to put back in my journal! Oh well - Good job I love colouring!! I am pleased with the card and..... drum roll... I won the SOG Critter Challenge with him! Which means I can buy even more of the fab images to colour!! Its WIN WIN! 

I used My Minds Eye papers and some new Doodlebug Washi tape and Heart stickers. The Red washi tape I actually bought in Tesco! The stamped greeting is from Paper Smooches and I just coloured the heart in with Poppy Promarker.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges... 
Polkadoodles - Things with Wings.  
Crafty Calender - Things with Wings. 
Love to Scrap - ATG.  
Paper take weekly - Have a heart. 

Hope you like this Months Colour - Can't wait to see what colour Kristy will pick for next month... 
See you Soon, 
Liz (:(|)x

14 comments:

  1. Love this little 'rockin robin' and great sentiment
    Thank you for joining us at Craft for the Craic
    Pixie (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cut card. Love this bird.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely fun card Thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation and love the colour , thanks for sharing at LTSCB this time, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete