Thursday 28 May 2015

Little Darcey Grace.

I made this card for my Friends Bev & Magnus who have just welcomed their daughter into the world. They have called her Darcey Grace and she is lovely.


I kept the card simple as for a baby card I don't think it should be too blingy or garish (Like my cards often can be!)
The image is called Bentley and Bunny and is from Digi Stamp Boutique. I die cut the image using a Spellbinders Nestabilities die and mounted it on the next size up. I used a cloud die from Die-namics to cut apertures from the Kraft card. I wrapped some pink striped ribbon from Doodlebug around the base and stuck the base down with 3d foam to give it some dimension. I knotted the ribbon and tied a pink dotty button around it with some pearl twine.The letters and numbers are from Doodlebug also. 

I added some crystal Gems from Papermania and a pink heart button from my stash.

On Bentley I used warm grey promarkers
On Bunny I used Baby Pink, Cerise & Pale Blossom.

I added a little Glacier Blue around the bunnies and also to add some subtle cloud shadows.
I used Honeydew, Green Shoots & leaf green to colour the Grass.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
The Cutie Pie - Layers
Die Cutting Diva - Baby Love. 
Bunny Zoe - Buttons and Bows.
Make My Monday - Kraft.
Come and get it - die cut, pink & gems.
Cute Card Thursday - Too cute. 
Red Rubber Inspirations - 222 Baby
Crafty Creations - All creatures great & small.
Digi Stamp Boutique - ATG
Simon Says Stamp - ATG Wed challenge.

Thanks for stopping by - See you all soon,
Liz (:(|)x

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful and cute card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a cute image! Wonderful coloring too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love those cut out clouds. Beautifully personalised and fabulously cute! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, it's so adorable. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet pair of bunnies! Thank you for joining our “Baby Love” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! Love that adorable image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! I love the image and clouds! The touches of bling are a nice touch too! Thanks for joining us @ Red Rubber Inspirationals!
    Drea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card, thanks for sharing and joining us at Cutie Pie Challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely baby card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "tic tac toe” challenge over at Come and Get it.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete