Wednesday 6 May 2015

Lindy's 40th

I made this card for my Friend Lindy (Who guessed??!) who was 40 - Ok I will stop stating the obvious now!! I've used it for my DT card over at I LOVE PROMARKERS And this weeks theme is Anything Goes!


The Image is a rubber stamp from Stamping Bella called Uptown Girl Bentley. You can find her here. I love these Uptown Girl images and I think the images are enough and don't need loads of embellishments and bling to make a lovely card.

Card Recipe.
I hand cut the wave and just put a small gap between them - Behind which I stuck some Doodlebug glitter card stock in a colour called "Swimming Pool" which is a lovely turquoise colour.
The "Happy" and 40 were cut from Bubblegum Doodlebug glitter card stock using  Die-namics and the other letters are Doodlebug stickers.
I added glaze to the ballons and I sprinkled some Cosmic Shimmer over the top of the central balloon to make it stand out a bit. Finally I added a few Enamel dots in Co-ordianting colours from a selection of My Minds Eye dots.

The image is coloured with Promarkers / Flexmarkers -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft Peach, Coral & Spice
Dress - Pale Citrus, Lime Zest, Lime & Pear.
Hair - Magenta, Hot Pink, Cerise, Cocktail Pink & Baby Pink
Balloons -  Marine, Turquoise, Oasis & Pastel Green / Azure, Sky, Arctic & Glacier Blue / Azure, True Blue, Egyptian Blue

Id like to enter this card into the following challenges -
DigiChooseday -  CAS
 ABC Challenge - I for Inspire. 
The Ribbon Girls Challenge -  Female card.
2cuteink challenge  - ATG

Sugar & Betty challenge  - ATG
Craft your passion -ATG
 Whimsy Inspires -  Colour an image.

Thanks for stopping by -  Speak soon,
Liz (:(|)x

21 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, your card is super sweet, love your layout and colours. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely designed card Lilibet, great colours too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! It's sooooo pretty! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Great design, image and colours. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, love the colours
    Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your original card and the color of this!!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge
    Hugs,
    Cristina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love the blue shimmer in the middle of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar and Betty's.

    ReplyDelete