Sunday 24 May 2015

Blunder Woman.

Dr Digi image called Blunder Woman. I think this would be a great Mothers day card or just one to cheer up and support a friend.
It makes me think of Bella Emburg in the Russ Abbott show that used to be on TV - am I showing my age?? To mention age - It was my Birthday yesterday - hence why this post is a little late as I didn't get chance to do it in advance. I was busy gossiping and catching up with my friends and eating and drinking with the family - What else do I need!


For this card I used the Dr Digi image coloured with Promarkers. I also added some glaze to the gloves and boots. The papers are all from Doodlebug Stars and Stripes collection- which I cut into graded Banners. I think I'm going to need to buy another pad of this paper as it is my fav at the mo - I've been doing lots of RED, WHITE AND BLUE.
I wasn't sure what greeting to go with but cut the My Hero from Black and gold card using my Silhouette. I added three gold stars which are also from Doodlebug and some matching gold ribbon that was from my stash. The image I stuck on with 3d foam pads to give her some depth.

The Promarkers used are -
Skin - Antique White, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice.
Hair - Warm Greys
Clothes-
Blue stripes - True blue, Egyptian blue, Royal Blue & Indigo Blue.
Red stripes - Red, Poppy, Ruby, Cardinal red  & Burgandy
Trim - Gold & Summer Sun
Skirt - Surf Blue, Storm Blue & Duck egg blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges...
613 Avenue - #125 -Recipe - Digi image, die cut, glossy accent, Enamel star dots, Square card.
Art By Miran - Challenge 32 -ATG
Allsorts Challenge - 312.
Brown Sugar - 147 - Favourite Combo.
Craft your passion -AATG
Creative Corner - ATG
Digi Choosday - Add a bow.
Ladybug Crafts - Favourite colours.
Lil patch of Craft - AATG
Robyns Fetish - ATG.
The paper Nest Dolls - ATG. 

All for now - Kettles boiling and I need a brew!
Take care,
Liz x

28 comments:

  1. wonderful colours and card design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun and fabulous card with such amazing colouring! Just to let you know that you have linked the wrong card to our challenge and NOT this one!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry jane! I'm not sure what I've done as I can see this one linked to the challenge??!
      D'Oh!! Liz x

      Delete
  3. hehe, love that fun image...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def needs a recipient with a sense of humour ! Thanks x

      Delete
  4. Fantastic. Lovely colouring in those bright colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really lovely but unfortunately you are not eligible for our prize draw this time as you've entered more than 10 challenges (including ours). Thank you for joining us at Lil’ Patch of Crafty Friends this Challenge though, we hope you join us again. Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun creation Lilbet.

    Thanks so much for joining our birthday celebrations at Allsorts, good luck with the big prize draw and don't forget the DT have more prizes on their own blogs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz this is a great card, I love the image and your colouring and card design are beautiful...such a fun design.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just fantastic! Love the image and your colouring is fabs. Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning funny card!
    Thank you for celebrating our 6th birthday over at Allsorts,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring and love the colors and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this card. It would really cheer someone up. Love the coloring. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopped by to let you know that you have been selected as our Designer of The Day for May 31, 2015. Your project will be featured on our FB Page www.facebook.com/avenue613
    Please stop by to say hello and to grab your badge. Welcome to the Front Porch Gang
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg...what a great card that is, so funny and so well coloured

    thank you for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges
    Love mel

    ReplyDelete