Sunday 31 May 2015

3 girls, 1 Mic.

Morning - it's time for me to show you another amazing image from Dr Digi - Today its 3 Girls, 1 Mic. Aren't these Diva's ace! Kind of reminds me of Diana Ross and the Chain reaction video!!

I had loads of fun adding all the glitter to these ladies as they had to shimmer and shine. I seem to have a bit of a thing for Purple at the mo but not sure why really. I think gold and purple go together well and is very opulent - which is only what these ladies deserve!

The background is from the Gilded stack by DCWV. Not sure it shows that well on the picture but the whole of the background is gold foiled on kraft. This picture shows the background better but is overall too dark.

 I also covered the Ladies with diamond Stickles once I had coloured them to make them Shimmer and shine. I attached the image using 3d foam.

I made two die cuts of the music notes using a Memory Box die which I layered to add a shadow with paper from my stash and added some purple Doodlebug Sequins. The greeting is from Pebbles and the purple ribbon I had in my stash but the two tone of it works great with the tones of the card. As a final touch of glamour I used a Gold rollerball pen to colour the jewellery and microphone.

The 3 Girls I have coloured using flex & promarkers -  
Skin- Antique white, Blush, Soft peach, Coral & Spice.
Cheeks - Baby Pink & Cerise. Lips - Poppy
Dresses - Imperial Purple, Purple Velvet, Purple & Orchid.
Gloves - Sleigh bells, Pineapple Crush & Buttercup.
Hair - Cool greys
I used glacier blue all around the image to make it stand out a little.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges-
Inkspirational - Purple.
Polka Doodles - Girlie but no pink.
Digi Chooseday - Purple.
Open-minded Crafting - Reminds you of a song.
Your Next Stamp - Colour challenge.
Clear it Out - Girls & Die cuts using stash. 
Cuttlebug Mania - Bling
Inky Impression - Ribbon.
Papertake Weekly - Glitter.

Hope the glamour and sparkle makes you smile today as the weather is bit gloomy in my neck of the woods,
Liz (:(|)x

25 comments:

  1. A fabulously sparkly image and card Lilibet, love the backing paper too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card love the colour combo Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. That paper is wonderful. Love the digi ... they make me laugh ... don't know why, maybe the BIG hair!!! Lovely coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Cuttlebug Mania!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love visiting here, Liz your designs are always so fab and inspirational! Love those ‘glam’ singers! They certainly suit those sparkly dresses!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh thats so lovely of you to say. Thanks Jane x

      Delete
  6. Fabulous card, love those blinged up dresses. Fab image and great embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting #37 Inspired By A Song xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute card with lovely embellishments, which fits at Polka Doodle Challenges. Hugs Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The purple and glitter combination makes a perfect choice for this fun card. Thanks so much for entering it at Open-Minded Crafting "inspired by a song". Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so totally fun.. thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and I love the image. Thanks for sharing with us over at our Girly but no Pink challenge at Polkadoodles this time.
    Jenny
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the image and music score die-cut--Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this one is just too funny, what an image!!! Looks great with the purple. Thanks for joining in the fun and sharing your take on YNS's color challenge #15!!!

    ReplyDelete