Saturday 4 April 2015

Another Big Birthday...

This card is made for my friend Bev who not only turns 40 today but is also due to have a baby at the beginning of May!
I turned to my trusty Stamping Bella stamps and coloured her with Promarkers and added some stickles glitter. 


The paper is from Heidi Swapp - Mixed Company paper collection and I picked out the green accent to make a  frame from the spellbinders die. I added some pink ribbon from my stash but it still needed a bit more bling...


I added the greeting from Craftworks cards and some ace Gold (Loving gold at the mo?!) glittery letters and numbers from Hobbycraft to personalise the card. I then used some Gold Doodlebug sprinkles to tie it altogether.

Skin - Coral, Soft peach, Blush, Antique White
Dress - Midnight Blue, China Blue, Cobalt Blue, Powder Blue
Hair - Sleigh Bells, Pineapple crush, Vanilla.
Presents - Carmine, Magenta, Salmon Pink / Soft Green & Pastel green / Powder blue & Cobalt Blue.

 Hope you like it...
I'll be back tomorrow with some very exciting and big news for the Monkey Hut ... (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment