Friday 20 February 2015

Another Stamping Bella Challenge.

I am loving my Stamping Bella images and the chance I have at the minute to create and colour "just because" rather than for a reason or event. So it is always helpful to have a Challenge to use like a design brief - it helps get the creative juices flowing!

The challenge was "Flowers" but I think I will have a look around and see what other challenges I can enter this card into. 
I used Paper from My Minds Eye - Now and Then Dorothy range and coloured it with Promarkers. I used Liquid pearls - Hydrangea, Stickles - Fruit Punch and Cosmic Shimmer - Hot Pink. I added a Pebbles "HELLO" greeting sticker and used silicon to add three Resin flowers in Co-ordinating colours. 


Colour Mapping -
Laptop - Cool Greys
Skin - Coral, Soft Peach, Blush.
Hair - Cinnamon, Cocoa, Henna.
Jeans - Capri Blue, Powder Blue, Icicle.
Sofa - Morning Mist, Warm Grey 3
Cushion - Gold, Canary Yellow, Lemon.
Cushion and slippers - Oasis, Frosted Jade, Turquoise, Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment