Tuesday 6 January 2015

It's 2015! How did that happen??

Where did 2014 go?? That just flew by. I did pretty well with posts but neglected it a little during December which always ends up being pretty manic! So I thought Id just take this chance to showcase some of the creations that have been displayed and lets be honest... have possibly been recycled by now!


I did several of these Underwear cards using different papers and colour schemes. I think they are really effective. 

 I used a spellbinders die to create this aperture and the papers, stickers and Gems are all Doodlebug.

I struggle with male cards so this image was fab and just lends itself to masculine colours and shapes. I think the Mistletoe die was Marianne Designs but don't hold me to that as I don't have the packaging. I saw a card similar to this on the Whimsie Doodle blog and thought it was just perfect for my other half so made my own take on it. 

All of these images are from www.whimsiedoodles.com and coloured using Promarkers. I kept this one fairly simple and the papers are so lovely!
Will post some more over the next few days ready for a fresh start for 2015. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment