Sunday 24 February 2013

Busy times in the Life of the Monkey Maker.

Hello all - Well lots of news here at the Hut. We have sold this Hut and are just waiting for our date to move to our new bigger Hut with a lovely big garden. So I have not been taking new orders but getting on top of the orders I have ready to pack the craft room up into boxes. Here are a few of the latest cards I have made and will soon have some pictures of the latest monkeys to be re-homed.
 
On top of all the moving mayhem I also had an interview for a promotion at work ... hope to find out tomorrow so keep your monkey mitts crossed for me.
 
In the meantime have a gander at these cards - all made for special orders.
Let me know what you think. (:(|)x
 
 
 
This is a SOG (www.someoddgirl.com) image coloured with promarkers. I used doodlebug numbers and letters and mounted the patterned paper onto purple which I finished with my paper punch. I added a Craftwork Cards greeting which I coloured to co-ordinate with the bright paper. I added the spellbinders cut hearts, a few gems, a ribbon and button to finish the card off.
 

 
I loved colouring this picture - which was actually a freebie off the internet. I was asked to do a horsey card for a man... two subjects I'm not that great at doing! I uses MME papers and spellbinders nesties to cut the shape. I added the doodlebug letters and some gems with a Jenni Bowlin tag attached with some twine. I am really pleased with how this turned out.

 
This was a special order for a 50th Birthday. I used a Pink Petticoat image (www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk) and added loads of flowers and gems, along with Doodlebug letters for the name. I used a Craftwork Cards greeting and some co-ordinating ribbon.
 

 
This card was for a girlie girl.... think it works! Love this image from Tiddly Inks. (www.tiddlyinks.com) I coloured it with Promarkers and added the obligatory gems and ribbon! The Spellbinders nestie hearts, letters and the age were added to make the card unique for Holly.
 

 
This is a lovely big card for our lovely neighbours son who gets married in the Summer (Told you I was getting on top of orders!!) They are getting married on the beach so I used the sea and colours of the beach for inspiration. I even added some lovely die cut shells from Marianne Design and loads of pearls. The resin flowers and bird complete the card.  

 
Well that's all for now - I do still make Monkeys!! Pictures of them soon. (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment